**model of the moment: abbey lee kershaw


I first took notice of Abbey Lee Kershaw when she appeared in an editorial titled "God Created Woman" for Vogue Australia in May. Since then, she has appeared in more editorials than I can count. Abbey Lee is extremely versatile and can easily go from edgy and grungy to glam and gorgeous. Here are my favorite pictures from the Vogue Australia editorial...















Abbey Lee walked in numerous Spring 2010 collections, from Burberry to Fendi to Ralph Lauren. My favorite Abbey Lee look? Her outfit for the Alexander Wang show. Alexander Wang brought back the braid when he sent models down the runway with side-swept plaits, and Abbey Lee stood apart from the rest with her chunky straight-across bangs.



Abbey Lee isn't someone I would have pictured modeling a glam look, but I thought she looked absolutely stunning in this picture from the November issue of Vogue Italia:



Abbey Lee is not just another pretty face--she also has amazing style! Models usually stick to black blazers, denim cut offs, and the like. But Abbey Lee likes to add a bohemian twist to her looks...



Abbey Lee's style intrigues me because she's not afraid to play with proportions and length. I admire models who aren't afraid to dress in looks that aren't traditionally "sexy."







My favorite thing about Abbey Lee Kershaw? Maybe it's just me, but she really reminds me of Rebecca de Mornay, the girl who plays Lana in Risky Business. Seeing as I'm mildly obsessed with Risky Business, this equates to major bonus points for Abbey Lee.

Can you see it?



(Photo credits: Models.com, Jak&Jil, Fashionising, TFS, unknown)

7 comments:

kirstyb said...

wow she is stunning x

Ashley said...

Abbey Lee is absolutely stunning, and definitely hard not to take notice of!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Call Me Cat said...

amazing blog thanks for commenting on mine :)

Cat! x

Lori said...

shes amazing, i love her as well.

NADINE said...

great post!! love her! she's so beautiful! and love her personal style!

xx

Charlene said...

She has the most gorgeous hair

Post a Comment