**style profile: caroline blomst



Caroline Blomst is one of my favorite fashion icons, and I began following Caroline's style during her early Chictopia days. In the blog world, especially on popular websites like Chictopia and Lookbook, outfit posts sometimes lean more towards the editorial than the everyday. I have come across some really crazy--albeit amazing--home made photo shoots that simply don't translate into my everyday reality. I am the kind of girl who would rather wear simple black skinny jeans and ankle boots on most days. This is why I love Caroline: I can actually see myself wearing what she wears.

Caroline's style is the perfection of rocker-chic. She never looks too grungy or like she's trying too hard. I love that she dresses with consistency: she maintains a uniform of sorts, always paring tough clothes with wavy hair and natural makeup. As a result, I cannot imagine Caroline dressing any other way... she must have been born in a leather jacket, Balenciaga bag in hand!

Like many of my favorite fashionistas, Caroline Blomst has made style her occupation. She works as the fashion editor of the Swedish website Feber.se, where she runs the StockholmStreetStyle blog. She also maintains her own style blog, CarolinesMode, where she posts her favorite inspiration photos, styles her own photo shoots, and shares her clothing finds. In addition, Caroline frequently uploads photographs of her outfits to Chictopia and Lookbook.nu.

Caroline's personal style advice? Don't read too many fashion blogs... you risk losing your sense of yourself! Her focused style is undeniably fierce. I have posted my favorite looks below...

Lovely in leather...





Fabulous in fur...





Spring into summer...





Summer chic...





If you want to see more of Caroline's outfits, be sure to check out her Lookbook or Chictopia. And don't forget to visit her blog!

(Photo credits: Carolines Mode, Caroline's Lookbook, Caroline's Chictopia, Copenhagen Street Style)

25 comments:

Rose Taylor said...

profiling a blog/chictopia fashionista is a fabulous idea!
her black/gay geometric sweater is AMAZINGGG.
great post! :)

Fashions By Lozano said...

sooooo hot! I love her. she dresses flawless.

xoxo
Lozano

Panda said...

Hey! I'm back from china!
Wooaah! Shes so cool. I love her style. Flawless
and thank you for your sweet comment!
Panda xx

Sarah (Buzz) said...

I love the first coat and the sweater with all the holes. Is it Rodarte? Its beautiful. love your blog. I hope you'll check mine out and follow if you like :)

http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

SomedayNewYorker said...

Great style. The perfect mix of simple and chic.

SabinePsynopsis said...

She's got great style (but I guess when you're that pretty you would look good pretty much in everything).

Valerie said...

great blog,follow and comment my blog
http://fashionaddress.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

I love Caroline :)

Everyone loves fashion said...

so agree with you, she is perfection in all ways <3

Kelley Anne said...

I can see why you admire her style. She has a very classy, sexy, but edgy look.

SogniSorrisi said...

She has amazing style, doesn't she?

Maria said...

I wish you knew her as a person, cause then you wouldn´t find her so good anymore. I know, is sad. I dont write this because of jeallousy, not at all. Is´s just that she never smiles, she is acually pretty rude, and is a gready and unproffessional buissnes person.

Cindy Whitehead said...

I think I may just want to BE her! (-:

Adri said...

She has one of the best styles ever...even when she is dressed casually she stands out. I totally find her as inspiration

Oh to be a Muse said...

she looks great. love every minute of it.
i'm a new follower. check me out some time.
cherylclarke.blogspot.com

emily viveur said...

amazing post, i love this girl! she's always beautiful and stylish in such an effortless way, it makes me envious. :)

-emilyviveur

Trop Rouge said...

i love her style she is amazing...

Oh to be a Muse said...

i like this style profile the best!
thanks for stopping by my blog. i'll follow you now; feel free to return the favor.

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

i love the street and the models style

Philippa said...

I love street fashion!!:)

x x

intryckuttryckavtryck said...

I can't stop looking at her hair, it's so beautiful. Her style is amazing as well

Post a Comment