**model of the moment: hailey clauson



What can I say, it's been too long, right? So here comes a post, finally, about a girl that I've been wanting to write about forever. And I really mean that... because I remember the first time that I saw a picture of Hailey Clauson, over two years ago. I didn't know who she was or that she worked in the fashion industry... all I knew was that this girl gave off the kind of vibe that makes me infinitely envious. This girl, dressed in her super-skinny jeans lounging on the side of the street, looked gorgeous, urban, and effortless all at once. Given the recent comeback of sneakers and flats, I think that the below picture, more than ever, sums up what we all want: easy, modern clothes that take about two seconds to put together, and the kind of effortless makeup/hair/shoes that don't act as a hindrance to our mobility. Despite the Daphne Guinness's and Anna Della Russos's of the world, I think that the picture below sums up everything that modern style really represents. This easy, undone aesthetic is why we love the Olsens... why we seem to uphold easy-chic blogger Rumi Neely as the best in the field... and why we're willing to wear our favorite ripped denim shorts to the point of destruction. My favorite street style pic...





Hailey Clauson no longer has the look of a teenage girl lounging in between English and Algebra class, and she's gone from NY to Paris and back again, but I think that this California native has nonetheless maintained her hold on a kind of enviable, effortless glamour... the kind that is taking her right to the top. At a mere 16 years of age, she's already the face of Gucci and Dsquared2, and-- not to get all Susan-Miller on you, but-- I foresee great things in her future.

Early photos by Zooey Glossman...





In the Fall 2009 Lookbook for Wildfox Couture...







In Vogue China, June 2011...











In Vogue Russia, August 2011...













In Vogue Russia, September 2011...





















This last editorial looks so 90's supermodel-esque, am I right? From Vogue Paris, September 2011...







On the runway... some selected looks from Spring/Summer 2011...

ADAM...


Christian Dior...


Lanvin...


Versace...


From Fall/Winter 2011...

Diane von Furstenberg...


Elie Saab...


Emilio Pucci...


Giambattista Valli...


Louis Vuitton...


Street style...











A cute lil' vid...



P.S. Hailey has a blog. And a really great tumblr!

(Photo credits: NY Mag, TFS, Knight Cat, Fashion Gone Rogue, Altamira, StockholmStreetStyle, All The Pretty Birds)

55 comments:

the Tsaritsa said...

Love the shots from Vogue China and Vogue Russia! She's gorg, but she looks so different in her street style shots.

By the way, I hope you enter my giveaway! http://thetsaritsasez.com/2011/08/great-giveaway-spill-your-passion-for.html

Angel Garcia said...

Why haven't I heard of her??? She is beautiful and looks amazing in all the pictures!

Love! ~Angel

rebecca said...

jesus, it's difficult to believe that people this beautiful actually exist...

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Wonderful photos. She's beautiful.

Sarah
xo

www.almostdelightful.com

Natalie Suarez said...

yes, she is so beautiful!! and soo young! :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Marissa Joy said...

Great photos! She is so beautiful, and a great model!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Francesca Felix said...

shes is so beautiful!! those lips are just rediculous
xo
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Julie said...

LOVEEEEEE Hailey!!!

www.inloveiwascreated.blogspot.com
www.celebrityowned.com

Ellie said...

Oh my gosh. She is incredible. I recognize her face, but never really knew her name. She is effortlessly gorgeous.

-Ellie

BABI said...

gorgeous editorials!

www.whenbabispeaks.com

Pop Champagne said...

wow she certainly has an impressive resume!! she's beautiful too :D

Michele said...

She.is.gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing these pictures!

Sabine said...

What a star! I especially love the pictures from Russian and French Vogue.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Very beautiful photos and I think her future is very bright! I'd love to see her in more editorials! xoxoxoo

goodbadnfab said...

You're a talented blogger. I'm keeping my eyes on you! =)

Please check out my blog when you get a chance.
http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

Melina said...

she´s gorgeous!
xx

Daria said...

great blog! :)

http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/
visit my blog :)

ChiccaStyle said...

OMG,she's so beautiful!!!Simply amazing!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

How stunning is this model?
I adore her face especially.
What a mouth;-)

FRANCESCA GIUSTI said...

she's so beautiful!!!
pass to my new blog and follow <3
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Zarna said...

she's gorgeous!! wow!

Stevia said...

she is too pretty!
love that big lip!

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

TOPCOAT said...

I LOVE her look, she is a stunner xx

Sherrie Cola said...

Lovely she's very versatile :)

Rand T said...

amazing love it!!xxx

clara casta├▒eda said...

wow, i'm completely freaking out with your blog!!
love it! :)

xx

le pearl said...

She can only go up from here, she is so beautifulll

Henar said...

This is so nice, like it a lot!

xx
Henar
...OH MY VOGUE!

Kavery said...

She reminds me of a couple of models and has a fab street style too.

Lidiya said...

She is beyond gorgeous, I adore the 1st shot :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Aissata said...

love her. she's amazing at what she does. great post

http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

P.S., please vote for me here!
http://www.facebook.com/bloggerswardrobe (first you have to like the page)

Grace said...

Her downturned mouth is dynamite!

Love Grace.

Amber said...

She's gorgeous! Her lips are so huge, kind of like Steven Tyler's-makes her look so interesting! Love all of these... great collection of photos. Thanks for posting them all!

Sick by Trend said...

love her!!! she is one of my fav models and she is going directly to success!!! :) Fab post!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Mumbles said...

At first I thought, who's that girl? But as soon as I looked at the second picture I knew I had seen her face so many times. Ahahah I guess I'm a little bad with names
She's so pretty and look amazing in all those pictures and editorials
Thanks so much for sharing, great post!

♥Marley

Clara Turbay said...

I like your sense of style. I hope you can check out my blog.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Lucie Med said...

She has very special lips. I love her since since i saw her the first time!

Marina said...

she's beautiful and elegant:)

xx Marina

Kimberly Capeto said...

Hey !
She's beautiful ! I love her editorial pictures :)

xoxo

Alice /// VESTIGIAL WINGS said...

omg. best picture post ever. thanks for compiling and sharing, usually i just sit on google images and open tons of tabs lol

Stasha said...

she is so beautiful, with wonderfull style!!

kcomekarolina said...

stunning!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kocmekarolina.com/

Stacee said...

Ahhh gee, so jealous of her.
I love her lips!!

xStace
TEE&FAME

Lucija said...

Love this post, I think it's one of the best yet on your blog. Huge respect, the blog's so pretty!!
Follow each other? :)

XO,
Lucija
WLL

Zarna said...

she's soooo gorgeous!

TiasaurausRex said...

OK! SHE IS SOOO INSPIRING!
I LOVE that you posted this! and about her oh my gosh! so breath taking.
Hello, I am Tianna and I just stumbled across your blog, i am soo in love with it!
i am following you now,
Follow me back? http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

CheckMyFashion said...

What a beautifull girl!
Great photocollection of her.

=============================
From http://www.checkmyfashion.com/

An Online Wardrobe for worldwide Fashion Lovers

Meredith Molino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith Molino said...

Hailey totally rocks!
She photographs soo well and continues to be one of the best models in the business...she has an extremely bright future!!!
LOVE HER!
www.fashionnandmodels.blogspot.com

Post a Comment